For all of us, emotional intelligence encompasses five basic areas of mastery. They are:
– Knowing your feelings and using them to make life decisions you can live with.
– Being able to manage your emotional life without being hijacked by it — not being paralyzed by depression or worry, or swept away by anger.
– Persisting in the face of setbacks and channeling your impulses in order to pursue your goals.
– Empathy – reading other people’s emotions without their having to tell you what they are feeling.
– Handling feelings in relationships with skill and harmony – being able to articulate the unspoken pulse of a group, for example.
The scope of these skills means there is indeed room for all of us to learn, grow, and improve. There is a lot to learn here. Learning about emotional intelligence, learning about the tools for energy efficiency; that’s only the beginning. It’s like reading all the books on sailing and small boat sailing. You then have the theory mastered, but you have no hands-on practice. It’s only with practice that we gain mastery of anything. That’s true of our feelings and emotions too!
How do you address so many broad areas?
– Assessment tools are a great way to learn to identify your emotions
– Energy efficiency tools are invaluable in helping you tap into inner wisdom and resources to manage your emotions and understand what the best choices are when you are making life decisions.
– Persistence can be learned. In fact, providing challenges and hardships to children, to give them an opportunity to develop persistence and stick-to-itiveness, is intrinsic in many cultures. Goal-setting and the 6 Most- Important-Things List are just two tools you can apply immediately.
– Developing empathy is powerful in critical business situations like a sales call, a closing, your management style, etc. Using your energy efficiency tools will allow you to pay attention to your instincts in this area instead of second-guessing yourself.
– Once you learn to be the manager of your feelings, it becomes an easy habit to apply in any business or personal relationship.
Mastery of all the basics does not occur overnight. But with practice it comes very quickly – just like learning to ride a bicycle. Once you experience how it’s ‘supposed to work’, how energy efficiency is ‘supposed to feel’, it’s easier and easier to reestablish in a variety of circumstances. That’s where mastery is achieved. That’s where you and everyone in your Work From Home business benefit from your mastery.
“Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life!” – Allan Rufus
Boost Your Self-Confidence with These 5 Tips (and create the life you really want!)
How you feel about yourself plays an important role in your ability to live your best life. With a healthy self-confidence (aka, self-image, self-esteem, self-respect) you’ll take more chances and overcome obstacles — faster.
Imagine this day: You wake up in the morning, feeling well-rested and at peace because you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what you need to do to live the life you most want. You have a clear vision of what you want your life to look and feel like and a sound strategy that will get you there. In fact, not only does the future look promising; TODAY feels great. You are proud of yourself. You feel confident in your ability to create and live the life you most want, today and well into the future.
How you feel about yourself plays an important role in your ability to live your best life. With a healthy self-confidence (aka, self-image, self-esteem, self-respect) you’ll take more chances and overcome obstacles — faster. You’ll set your SELF in motion which will set the world around you in motion. You’ll get what you want and each time you do your confidence will soar and the belief you have in yourself will grow stronger. You’ll see life through the eyes of a person who not only BELIEVES they can do it – you WILL do it!
How do you BOOST your self-confidence? Here are 5 easy-to-try-out tips.
1. Speak well of yourself. In the Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz writes, “Through the word you express your creative power. It is through the word you manifest everything. … your intent manifests through your word. Depending on how it is used, the word can set you free, or it can enslave you even more than you know.”
We become what we think about most of the time. We become what we say about ourselves. If you continually tell yourself you “can’t do something”, or that you “don’t have what it takes”, you’re sure to create that reality for yourself, because that is how you see yourself. On the other hand, if you repeatedly say and think to yourself something like, “I am capable of creating a life I love”, soon you will begin creating a life you love.
Speak well of yourself and you’ll begin believing you do have what it takes to create and live the life you most want.
2. Surround yourself with self-confident people and positive environments. Sounds a bit obvious, but if you have friends that lack confidence, you probably do too. That’s because your environment, what and who you surround yourself with, plays a big role in how you see and treat yourself.
Negative environments are hard to break free from but break free is what you must do. If you’re surrounded by people who criticize others (and you) and speak poorly of themselves – get out! Remove yourself from their company. In fact, no company is better than toxic company. Seek out friends who are confident and you’ll feel your confidence increasing.
3. Take action on what you say you’re going to take action on or don’t say it! Don’t say you’re going to do something unless you really intend to do it. We’ve all experienced the “big talker” – the person who talks about their big plans but never does anything to make them happen. The “big talker” loses face because no one believes they’ll do what they say they’re going to do.
Don’t lose face with yourself. ONLY talk about things you intend to take action on or don’t talk about them. Walk your talk. Keep your promises. Be impeccable with your words and you’ll become a person of integrity. Integrity breeds confidence.
4. Accept fear and obstacles as a natural part of life – and growth. Don’t beat yourself up when you find yourself gripped by fear and other emotions. Don’t judge yourself for having these feelings. And don’t feel like you’re inadequate or don’t have what it takes. From time to time, everyone feels afraid, confused and out of sorts. Be aware when these feelings are present but don’t let them stop you. Keep moving forward by telling yourself you’re much more than the obstacles you face and failures you experience.
5. Take time out to focus on all that you have done well. Once a month, take a few moments to write down all that you have done well – it’s probably more than you think. Acknowledge the work you do, your strengths and accomplishments on a regular basis. In doing so, you’ll begin seeing yourself as a person who does things right and gets things done. You’ll begin seeing and appreciating all the good you do.
Practice just one of these tips and you’ll start feeling better about yourself. Practice more than one on a consistent basis and your life will change – guaranteed!
You deserve to live a life you feel great about. Don’t settle for less because you lack the confidence to go after what you want. BOOST your confidence and you’ll wake up each morning feeling like anything’s possible!
“To have that sense of one’s intrinsic worth which constitutes self-respect is potentially to have everything…” – JOAN DIDION
Are you the type of person then tends to make the most of every moment? If so you probably have a positive attitude. If not, then all this means is that you need to adjust your focus and attention.
Too many people spend time worrying about what will happen next month, or next year, or worse they keep living in the past. When this happens it means that you are not making the most of what you are doing in this Moment, right now!
If you start paying attention to what you are doing today then you will find that your attitude becomes more positive. Instead of worrying about the what if’s, you are focusing on right now. This allows you to enjoy the moment and add fun to your life. You will also find that you are more productive and that life feels more fulfilling.
It is way too easy to allow yourself to become distracted. Who hasn’t thought at some time of the grass being greener on the other side, and gone chasing it?
It’s very easy to spend so much time thinking about what you are going to do tomorrow or the day after. Before you know it the day has gone and you didn’t enjoy any part of it.
This doesn’t mean that you can’t dream, in fact you should but in a different way. You want to follow your dreams by taking positive action to make them become a reality.
As soon as you start taking positive action you are committing yourself to something. How many times have you experienced the satisfying feeling of jumping into a project at warp speed? You were excited and thrilled to be part of actually doing something.
By taking action and following through you are committing yourself to excellence. You have every intention of putting your entire heart and soul into the project or goal until it is accomplished.
If you haven’t experienced that feeling then allow yourself the satisfaction of doing so. Just decide and commit to taking some action to reach a specific goal. Your energy levels will immediately increase and this will help propel you forward into action.
No matter what obstacles you face always commit to finding a way around them. This way you will always excel at every task or challenge you take on. Before you know it you will be viewed as a person who is committed to excellence.
Everyone wants to be successful. Focus generally tends to be towards career success. However, personal or life success, is also important. Success is about achieving goals. After all if you haven’t got a goal then how can you be successful? So what are the four secrets that can help you be successful?
It is vital that you set yourself goals for your personal and professional lives. These will provide a target to aim for. Once you’ve listed your goals then write down the steps you are going to take to achieve them. Add who or what can help you to your list. Find an accountability partner, mentor or coach who can help and support you.
Remember That Your Personal and Professional Lives Are Inter-dependent
You may think that your career goals are totally separate from your personal goals. However, they are inter-dependent. Your career relies on your well-being, impacts on your family and relationships, your health and happiness. Your happiness, relationships and health are affected by your career. If you’re not happy at work or doing a job you love then it will have an impact on your emotional and physical well-being, as well as affecting other areas of your personal life.
To be successful in one area you need to create success in the other.
Find Your Passion and Purpose
If your personal and professional lives are inter-dependent, then to be successful in them you will need to discover your passion and purpose. By discovering these you will create determination to succeed, enhance your creativity, spark inspiration and be able to harness the power of flow in your activities.
Ask yourself what you really want to do with your life. What do you want your legacy to be?
Don’t Focus on the Money
While many people consider amassing wealth to be a sign of success, that should not be your end goal or sole success indicator.
Instead focus on your emotions, lifestyle and well-being. What will your life look and feel like when you have successfully achieved your goals? How will your family and friends feel? Why not create a vision board with words, quotes and pictures showing your life as a success?
When thinking about your professional success consider how you will know you’ve succeeded. What will your position be? How will you be making an impact in your company and in the wider community? What will your working day look like? Think about work/life balance and the effect on your family and relationships with friends. How will your new role or business affect your life, health and happiness?
While success can mean different things to different people, one thing all definitions have in common is that success is measured by achieving goals that make you feel positive emotions, for example, happiness and achievement. You will find the greatest success comes when you use your passions to create your goals in life and work.
So, if you are looking to change career and live a life of fun and adventure and work from where ever you choose but don’t know how to start or where to begin, then we have the Perfect Starting Place For You With Digital Nomad Secrets Gold
“Discover a Step-By-Step Guide For Aspiring Lifestyle Entrepreneurs To Live, Work, and Play Anywhere in the World”
This Step-By-Step Guide Will Show You How To Unleash Yourself From The Conventional Lifestyle and Live a Life Based On Your Terms
Have you ever wanted to work when, where and how you wanted?
Are you sick and tired of the corporate world?
Do you want to travel around the world and open yourself up to new things in life?
Well, listen up, I’ve got exactly what you’re looking for…
You Too Can Become a “Digital Nomad”
You’ve probably seen pictures on Facebook and other sites of ‘Digital Nomads’.
These are people who run online businesses, meaning that they’re able to work from anywhere in the world – as long as they have a laptop.
And that’s exactly what they do: they take that laptop and they head off to travel far-flung corners of the world.
Being a digital nomad means being truly free.
It means being able to work from a beach while sipping a cocktail and it means being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want to, because you don’t have a boss breathing down your neck!
Why Should You Make The Shift?
Living a nomadic lifestyle comes with many benefits:
✓ You’ll be able to travel the world
✓ You’ll have incredible experiences
✓ You’ll meet amazing and diverse people
✓ You’ll have legendary stories to tell
✓ You’ll grow as a person
✓ You’ll develop your skills as an entrepreneur
✓ You’ll have a taste of true freedom
✓ You’ll be able to do work that you find truly enjoyable and rewarding
✓ You’ll learn to become completely self-reliant
✓ You’ll learn more about yourself and about what you really need to be happy
✓ You’ll be joining a huge, growing community of like-minded individuals
✓ You’ll be a pioneer – working in a fashion that would have been unthinkable even a decade ago
✓You’ll improve your happiness, your health and your perspective
How Do You Get Started?
Being a digital nomad is something that was unthinkable even 20 years ago.
Taking on this lifestyle makes you a pioneer – and it’s one of the greatest adventures you can embark upon in the 21st Century…
To start with, it’s not easy, otherwise everyone would be doing it!
It will required work and effort on your part. But once you’ve established these basic foundations, you’ll be on your way to a “nomadic lifestyle”!
The good news is I’ve written a handy eBook to help you get started — no matter whether you’re a beginner.
I’ve put it all into one easy-to-understand course.
Let me introduce you… Digital Nomad Secrets:
Discover A Step-By-Step Guide For Aspiring Lifestyle Entrepreneurs To Live, Work, and Play Anywhere in the World
What you’ll discover in this course:
✓ How to find regular employment that you can do online while travelling
✓ How to set up a simple online business easily
✓ How to create a passive online business so you can still be making money while travelling!
✓ How to budget for your journey
✓ How to plan your trip – including managing paperwork and cash flow
✓ How to collaborate with clients across the globe
✓ How to find other nomads and build lasting relationships
✓ How to stay safe while you’re travelling
✓ Which travel equipment you should get so you’re not over-packing
✓ How to stay disciplined and balance work and play
✓ How to find the affordable and cheap accommodation while travelling
✓ The art of working out of cafes.
✓ …and much, much more!
“Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT, Over-The-Shoulder, Step-By-Step Video Tutorials..”
Watch These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
There’s a long way and a short way.
The long way?
Trying to figure out everything yourself, only to go around in circles. All that time wasted could have been put into something more worthwhile.
Want to know the short cut instead?
I recorded 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips to finally succeed and get results!
Here they are:
Remember when I asked if you wanted the long way or short way?
Well, these videos will give you that unfair advantage and help you finally breakthrough so you can get results starting as soon as you finish watching the videos!
The failure or success of a business often relies on the most fundamental operations-the ones that often get overlooked as a tipping point process in the daily business cycle. Fortunately, one of the leading business sites, AllBusiness.com, offers advice and solutions that help businesses succeed. These 10 easy-to-follow steps will help your home-based business become a success.
1. Plan ahead. Take the time to make plans for every eventuality that may arise. From natural disasters to unexpected financial problems, you will need a plan that you can readily access to get you through a difficult time.
2. Put money aside. Don’t begin your business with delusions of overnight success. You’ll need funds to tide you over while your business grows. Put some money aside to tide you over until you do start earning revenue.
3. Organize your time. Being a responsible business owner means managing your time wisely. Initially you will need to spend extra time making your vision a reality.
4. Organize your space. You can’t run a business effectively if you are wasting time looking for an important receipt under reams of loose paper. Take time to organize your home office and make sure you can function efficiently.
5. Stay focused. Family responsibilities, chores, TV and the warmth of your own bed can all distract you from the task at hand. Remove as many distractions as you can from your home office and stay focused.
6. Figure out tax laws now, before it is too late. Do your research now so you will be prepared come tax time.
7. Advertise. You can’t afford to wait for your customers to come to you-you need to go out and get them. Advertising is an investment, and spending money now to market your business effectively can pay big dividends.
8. Get the proper equipment. Office equipment is an extra expense, but you need the hardware to run your business correctly. To compare features and prices, check out the Business Products comparison engine at AllBusiness.com.
9. Cover your assets. Don’t wait for a natural disaster to destroy your entire inventory-now is the time to purchase the insurance you need.
10. Don’t get discouraged. Success does not come overnight. It will require dedication, hard work and a lot of extra effort to make it a reality. This is your dream; do all you can to keep it alive.
Have A Look At The Online Courses We Offer To Guide You To Having A Work From Home Business And Learn How To Earn Money From Home
You get paid for your skills and the more skills you have to offer a company the more you will become indispensable to them
Life Mapping: A Vision of Success
Success is more than economic gains, titles, and degrees. Planning for success is about mapping out all the aspects of your life. Similar to a map, you need to define the following details: origin, destination, vehicle, backpack, landmarks, and route.
Origin: Who You Are
A map has a starting point. Your origin is who you are right now. Most people when asked to introduce themselves would say, “Hi, I’m Jean and I am a 17-year old, senior highschool student.” It does not tell you about who Jean is; it only tells you her present preoccupation. To gain insights about yourself, you need to look closely at your beliefs, values, and principles aside from your economic, professional, cultural, and civil status. Moreover, you can also reflect on your experiences to give you insights on your good and not-so-good traits, skills, knowledge, strengths, and weaknesses. Upon introspection, Jean realized that she was highly motivated, generous, service-oriented, but impatient. Her inclination was in the biological-medical field. Furthermore, she believed that life must serve a purpose, and that wars were destructive to human dignity.
Destination: A Vision Of Who You Want To Be
“Who do want to be?” this is your vision.
Now it is important that you know yourself so that you would have a clearer idea of who you want to be; and the things you want to change whether they are attitudes, habits, or points of view. If you hardly know yourself, then your vision and targets for the future would also be unclear. Your destination should cover all the aspects of your being: the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual. Continuing Jean’s story, after she defined her beliefs, values, and principles in life, she decided that she wanted to have a life dedicated in serving her fellowmen.
Vehicle: Your Mission
A vehicle is the means by which you can reach your destination. It can be analogized to your mission or vocation in life. To a great extent, your mission would depend on what you know about yourself. Bases on Jean’s self-assessment, she decided that she was suited to become a doctor, and that she wanted to become one. Her chosen vocation was a medical doctor. Describing her vision-mission fully: it was to live a life dedicated to serving her fellowmen as a doctor in conflict-areas.
Travel Bag: Your Knowledge, Skills, And Attitude
Food, drinks, medicines, and other travelling necessities are contained in a bag. Applying this concept to your life map, you also bring with you certain knowledge, skills, and attitudes. These determine your competence and help you in attaining your vision. Given such, there is a need for you to assess what knowledge, skills, and attitudes you have at present and what you need to gain along the way. This two-fold assessment will give you insights on your landmarks or measures of success. Jean realized that she needed to gain professional knowledge and skills on medicine so that she could become a doctor. She knew that she was a bit impatient with people so she realized that this was something she wanted to change.
Landmarks and Route: S.M.A.R.T. Objectives
Landmarks confirm if you are on the right track while the route determines the travel time. Thus, in planning out your life, you also need to have landmarks and a route. These landmarks are your measures of success. These measures must be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time bound. Thus you cannot set two major landmarks such as earning a master’s degree and a doctorate degree within a period of three years, since the minimum number of years to complete a master’s degree is two years. Going back to Jean as an example, she identified the following landmarks in her life map: completing a bachelor’s degree in biology by the age of 21; completing medicine by the age of 27; earning her specialization in infectious diseases by the age of 30; getting deployed in local public hospitals of their town by the age of 32; and serving as doctor in war-torn areas by the age of 35.
Anticipate Turns, Detours, and Potholes
The purpose of your life map is to minimize hasty and spur-of-the-moment decisions that can make you lose your way. But oftentimes our plans are modified along the way due to some inconveniences, delays, and other situations beyond our control. Like in any path, there are turns, detours, and potholes thus; we must anticipate them and adjust accordingly.
Start To Create Your Vision Of The Life You Want To Live And Use Our Online Courses To Learn New Skills, Tricks And Tips To Get You To That Destination. The More Skills You Have In Your Bag Of Tricks The Easier It Will Be For You To Get Hired And Even Open Your Own Business
Have A Look At all The Online Courses We Offer In Both Personal Development And Entrepreneur Training.